The Pre-Law Advising program provides guidance and resources to students so they can make informed choices about whether and how to pursue a career in law. The program encourages students at all class levels to engage with members of the faculty to explore their interests in legal issues and/or a career in law. Working closely with faculty, alumni, and Career Services, the Office of Advising and Co-curricular Programs provides programming designed to help students learn about legal issues and legal careers, as well as how to prepare for and apply to law school.
To sign up for email alerts about prelaw programming, please click
here to register.
Like us on Facebook!
A series of programs offered throughout your four years at Lafayette College are aimed at helping you get information critical to your law school application process.Learn more about the program
Students are encouraged to take full advantage of the many resources made available to them; first among these are faculty advisors.Learn how faculty advising can help you.
- Oct 17 Coming Home: Attorney Alumni Networking Lunch
- Oct 19 Law School Admissions Reps Share Their Best Advice
- Oct 28 Admitted: Why These Faculty Write Strong Letters of Recommendation for Law School
- Nov 4 Tell Me a Story: The value of public speaking skills for lawyers and litigators
- Nov 12 Engineers, Scientists, and the World of Patents for Innovators
201 Scott Hall